Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Pre-sales Question - Whitelisting email addresses?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pre-sales Question - Whitelisting email addresses?

Pre-sales Question - Whitelisting email addresses? 8 years, 9 months ago #1931

• arlmasters
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

Need some help. Currently very happy with my J1.5.24 platform but thinking of migrating to J1.7.2 and have setup a test site.

My current site relies very heavily on being able to "whitelist" the email addresses of those users who may register. Foobla's registration restiction plugin serves my needs well but there is no further development on the plugin and I can't seem to get a response from them - time to move on.

90% of registrants would be whitelisted as follows - *@domainname.com meaning that any person whose email address has the matching domainname can register. However, for 10% of registrants, I would need to include a specific email address in the whitelist, e.g. This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

I can't ascertain from the product information available whether your plugin is able to do this.

I'd be most grateful for your kind assistance in answering this question as my entire website hinges on being able to whitelist both email addresses with a specific domain name and specific email addresses.

Regards
Andrew
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds
Copyright © 2009 www.cedit.biz. All rights reserved.