Integrate with ALFContact?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Integrate with ALFContact?

Integrate with ALFContact? 9 years, 8 months ago #1588

• rdrygas
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi!

Is it possible to integrate Registration Validator 2 with ALFContact (www.alfsoft.com)? It isn't on the supported third party components list...

Thanks,
Robert

Re: Integrate with ALFContact? 9 years, 8 months ago #1589

I will look at integrating support for this in the next release. There is a language bugfix release due shortly, so support should be included in that.

Re: Integrate with ALFContact? 9 years, 8 months ago #1590

I have added support in 2.1.4. If you would like this before public release, I can email it to you - just let me know.

Re: Integrate with ALFContact? 9 years, 8 months ago #1591

• rdrygas
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for the quick replay And yes, please. If you could email me the new version, I will be very grateful Thanks again.

Robert

Re: Integrate with ALFContact? 9 years, 8 months ago #1592

I've emailed it to you.

Re: Integrate with ALFContact? 9 years, 8 months ago #1593

• rdrygas
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks, I've got it

I'm testin on the localhost for now, and as I see blocking by email is working fine
But what about check message content? Does Registration Validator 2 can analyze message and reject messages with links or spam?

I've set "Contact form protection", "Analyze message" and "Reject links in contact form" to "Yes" and massage has been sent...

Robert

Re: Integrate with ALFContact? 9 years, 8 months ago #1594

The "Analyse Message" option will send the message to whichever forum antispam services are enabled (the options being Linksleeve and Akismet). I have had better results with Linksleeve, but this may be due to the Akismet implementation (currently RV doesn't support learning, which Akismet seems to rely on quite heavily).

The "Reject Links" option should reject any message with a link - did it not do this? I'll check the code and see if I can find out why.

Re: Integrate with ALFContact? 9 years, 8 months ago #1595

• rdrygas
  • Fresh Boarder
Message with link is not rejected. The "Reject links..." option is set to "Yes", of course.

This is the (debug) log:

Option = com_plugins, Task = edit, Func = , View = plugin
Option = com_alfcontact, Task = sendemail, Func = , View =
REMOTE_ADDR = ::1
Registration Validator Start
Checking This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it (::1)
DNS: ::1.sbl.spamhaus.org. = ::1.sbl.spamhaus.org.
DNS: ::1.xbl.spamhaus.org. = ::1.xbl.spamhaus.org.
Performing MX lookup on warszawa.home.pl.
Checking blocklist
DNS: ::1.opm.tornevall.org. = ::1.opm.tornevall.org.
StopForumSpam query = www.stopforumspam.com/api?email=robert.d...s%40warszawa.home.pl
StopForumSpam result = <responsesuccess="true"><type>email</type><appears>no</appears><frequency>0</frequency></response>
Email bad = 0, IP bad = 0
Passed (contact) This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it (::1)
Registration Validator finished

The message included a link. IP adress is from localhost, I can't test it on live site now.

Thanks for your patience

Robert

Re: Integrate with ALFContact? 9 years, 8 months ago #1610

Hi Robert,

Sorry for the delay, but I've just emailed you an update that should fix the links issue. Please confirm it works for you.

Re: Integrate with ALFContact? 9 years, 8 months ago #1615

• rdrygas
  • Fresh Boarder
It's all right It seems to me that now works fine... As far as I could test it Thanks again, Dave.

Robert
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds
Copyright © 2009 www.cedit.biz. All rights reserved.