Username Password: Remember me

Integrate with Ajax Register?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Integrate with Ajax Register?

Integrate with Ajax Register? 9 years, 12 months ago #1389

• 01krisp10
  • Fresh Boarder
I was hoping you could tell me if you know whether or not your product works with Ajax Register?

www.sakic.net/products/ajax_register/

Thanks!
Last Edit: 9 years, 12 months ago by 01krisp10.

Re:Integrate with Ajax Register? 9 years, 12 months ago #1390

There is now a definitive (I think!) support list here: www.cedit.biz/joomla-extensions/17-regis...ird-party-components

AjaxRegistration is listed, but I'm pretty sure that is a different plugin.

I can definitely add support, but would need to install the component on my test site to do this. If it is GPL, and you have it, then if you could send it to me I can implement support for the next version of RV. If it isn't GPL, let me know and I'll contact the developer to see if I can get it directly so that I can add support.

Re:Integrate with Ajax Register? 9 years, 12 months ago #1391

• 01krisp10
  • Fresh Boarder
The site reads it as,

AJAX Register
v1.4 (10.03.2010)
Component for Joomla! 1.5
Content Management System

Copyright (C) Emir Sakic, 2009-2010.

Developer: Emir Sakic - www.sakic.net
First release: 05.02.2009

What kind of timeline are we talking (I appreciate you offering!), because it may be more timely to buy AjaxRegistration.

Thanks.

Re:Integrate with Ajax Register? 9 years, 12 months ago #1392

I can implement support and release an update within a few days. I am just testing extra antispam integration for contact forms for 2.1.3, but other than that it is ready for release. Integrating new components doesn't usually take long at all (a matter of minutes when I have it installed on my test site).

Re:Integrate with Ajax Register? 9 years, 12 months ago #1393

• 01krisp10
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry, I should have asked this earlier, does this mean it will be in the next release?

Re:Integrate with Ajax Register? 9 years, 12 months ago #1394

On further looking into this, it may not actually be possible to add support for this component. Do you have this on your site? Do you require the IonCube loader for this component to work? If it does require the IonCube loader, then it means that the code is encrypted and I may not be able to implement RV support.

If you do have it on your site, if you can email me the link to your site I can look at the registration pages and see if the data I need is in the page source. Quite often I can implement RV support with just the registration page and the debug log as generated by RV itself.

Sorry for not updating sooner. Currently, no support due to the extension not being GPL and hence my not being able to use it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds
Copyright © 2009 www.cedit.biz. All rights reserved.