Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Not working plugin for me
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Not working plugin for me

Not working plugin for me 9 years, 5 months ago #1598

HI,

I have installed System - Registration Validator plugin and published.when i trying to register it is giving the error msg like
Sorry, the registration failed.IP and/or email blocked by BotScout.
if i set the perameter Use BotScout to no then it is allowing me to register,from the listed ip in( Blocked IP addresses) as well.

can some one help me how to use this plugin is there any configurations required to work this plugin.
my php version 5.1.6 and CB version is 1.2.3
Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by raghupandiri.

Not working plugin for me 9 years, 5 months ago #1599

Is this using RV 2.1.3?

How many IP addresses do you have in the blocklist?

If you could enable logging (debug) then it should show what is happening with the BotScout check. For the IP issue, it may be that 2.1.3 has a bug in this area that is fixed in 2.1.4. I will double-check this, and if so I can email 2.1.4 to you (it will be available for public release in a few days).

Not working plugin for me 9 years, 5 months ago #1616

-We are using 1.3.3 September 2010 version.
can you please send me the updated version to my mail.
thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Raghu.P

Not working plugin for me 9 years, 5 months ago #1617

1.3.3 is the latest version for the free download. There are no other reports of issues (and there have been no changes for months) - except for the contact redirect URL issue, for which there is a fix in the forums.

RV2 is only available to subscribers.

To try and isolate what is going on in your case, you will need to configure the log file. This will show what is happening and why - if it isn't obvious, just post a relevant snippet of the log-file here and I'll take a look.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds
Copyright © 2009 www.cedit.biz. All rights reserved.