Username Password: Remember me

Rules Editor
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rules Editor

Rules Editor 10 years, 6 months ago #211

• djearnold
  • Fresh Boarder
This is not so much a feature request as an inquiry....does your Rules Editor allow sorting or grouping of rules?

I have many Rules in Outlook and it's very tedious to find an individual one to rename it, edit it, or move it closer to rules about the same topic, client, project, etc.

Ease of creating rules is one thing; keeping them current and organized and avoiding duplication is quite another -- I'm intrigued with your program and hope that it will be the solution I've been wanting!
The topic has been locked.

Re:Rules Editor 10 years, 6 months ago #212

The Rules Manager window has both Filter and Find currently. The filter allows you to filter rules based on email address or folder, and Find offers the same but simply searches for the next rule that matches.

These two features mean that it is straight-forward to manage rules and find rules. It also aids in prioritising rules. Rules can currently be named, though this doesn't add much at the moment (but will be more useful once groups have been implemented).

Grouping will be introduced, and is in development - it has been requested by several people.

The best way to see the current implementation is to download the trial - while the trial is limited in certain features, the rule functionality and editing parts are not limited at all (for details of the limitations see the Rules Manager page). If you have further questions, post again and I will do my best to answer.

Re:Rules Editor 10 years, 6 months ago #213

Grouping functionality is almost complete, and an update will be released within days to offer this feature. It is undergoing final testing now.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds
Copyright © 2009 www.cedit.biz. All rights reserved.