Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

POP Collector Service Stop Automatically
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: POP Collector Service Stop Automatically

POP Collector Service Stop Automatically 4 years, 10 months ago #712

HI

I am using Windows Server 2003 (x64) with Exchange Server 2007, Now days am facing this problem , that every time i have to start pop collector service manually.

please help me

Regards
Kiran

Re:POP Collector Service Stop Automatically 4 years, 10 months ago #713

• admin
  • Administrator
I haven't got a 64 bit server to test on, though I do now have a Windows 7 64 bit test machine.

Did you install the service using the built-in option (in conjunction with the Resource Kit)? If so, have you checked the service to ensure it is set to start automatically? If so, please enable verbose logging and then check the log-file after a restart to see if the service did start and then stopped - if so, this should be logged and a reason given for stopping. If the service doesn't start at all, then it may be due to something other than POP Collector.

Re:POP Collector Service Stop Automatically 4 years, 10 months ago #735

Thanks Karma for your reply, I have already tried this option even i have also add that program into schedule task and set it start on every boot, but I am surprise that program will start but sometime the service has stopped.

Sometime the service start automatically but many time it found stopped, so every time I have to start it manually.

Thanks
Kiran
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds
Copyright © 2009 www.cedit.biz. All rights reserved.