Whitelist not working.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Whitelist not working.

Whitelist not working. 9 years, 5 months ago #1250

• humzai
  • Fresh Boarder
Greetings,

I installed the plugin as per instructions. When I try to register with domain names that are on whitelist, it still gives the error that domain not on whitelist.

Also I would like to change the error msg.

Many thanks.

Re:Whitelist not working. 9 years, 5 months ago #1251

I've just tested, and there was a problem with the logic if not in whitelist only mode.

I have just uploaded a fix 2.0.9 which addresses this - available from the download page. Note that I am releasing this as a beta as I haven't had time to test it and won't have time until later today, so please install on test site before production!

Re:Whitelist not working. 9 years, 5 months ago #1255

• humzai
  • Fresh Boarder
I tried using the other one but that is also not working. Once I hit submit button at the registration page it takes me to a fresh registration page and now it does not give the message that the " domain is not on the whitelist".

Thanks

Re:Whitelist not working. 9 years, 5 months ago #1259

I've tested the whitelist functionality now, and it is working as expected (it's up now on my test site test.cedit.biz).

If you are returned to the registration page, then RV has worked - if a message isn't displayed, please check that it is included in your Joomla template. On a previous site using a downloaded template, I discovered that the Joomla messages weren't defined in the template, so none were displayed.

The other option is to use the redirect option to redirect to an article that can include the block reason. To include the block reason in an article, just insert {RegistrationValidatorBlockReason} where you want the block reason shown.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds
Copyright © 2009 www.cedit.biz. All rights reserved.