Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Work with dtRegister and Contact Enhanced?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Work with dtRegister and Contact Enhanced?

Work with dtRegister and Contact Enhanced? 9 years, 7 months ago #1146

• ginjg
  • Fresh Boarder
Will Registration Validator work with dtRegister and Contact Enhanced?

For some reason, no matter what I do, I can't get captcha to work with Contact Enhanced so we're getting several bogus contacts a day.
Captcha works fine with dtregister, but it's such an inelegant solution, and bad for people with vision issues
Last Edit: 9 years, 7 months ago by purplepomegranite. Reason: Corrected URL

Re:Work with dtRegister and Contact Enhanced? 9 years, 7 months ago #1147

I doubt Registration Validator will work with these extensions without modification. I will look at the extensions in question - I will be able to add support to RV2 for pretty much any extension, but RV1 is no longer being developed (except for bugfixes).

Re:Work with dtRegister and Contact Enhanced? 9 years, 7 months ago #1148

• ginjg
  • Fresh Boarder
Do take a look. RV2 is an affordable solution when it will definitely work with those two extensions.

Thanks for the prompt and straight forward reply.

Re:Work with dtRegister and Contact Enhanced? 9 years, 7 months ago #1149

I have contacted both developers of the other components. To implement support, I need access to a test site with the components installed, and RV2 with debug logging enabled. I will update once I have a reply.

Re:Work with dtRegister and Contact Enhanced? 9 years, 7 months ago #1150

Ideal have been most helpful (and responded quickly ) and provided me with Contact Enhanced that I will install on my test site to get RV2 working with it.

Re:Work with dtRegister and Contact Enhanced? 9 years, 7 months ago #1151

I can confirm that 2.0.8 now works with Contact Enhanced. It is on my test site currently where I will leave it running for a bit to ensure it is working properly.

Re:Work with dtRegister and Contact Enhanced? 9 years, 7 months ago #1159

I've had no response from the developer of dtRegister. I have looked at their demo site, and it may be that I have been able to extract the information needed to support the component - however, I am unable to test personally (2.0.8 has the required amendments though).

Re:Work with dtRegister and Contact Enhanced? 9 years, 6 months ago #1188

After an initially helpful response from DTH, further emails have drawn a blank so I am still unable to test whether the modifications I have made add support for DT Register. This support is in 2.0.8 (which will be available later today), just needs confirmation (so if anyone can do this for me, it would be appreciated!!).
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds
Copyright © 2009 www.cedit.biz. All rights reserved.